One-piece alloy with superior strength, the Marucci CAT8 Black BBCOR Baseball Bat 2019 (-3) provides a higher response rate off the barrel and better durability. The precision-balanced barrel features a ring-free multi-variable wall design that creates an expanded sweet spot, while the AV2 Anti-Vibration knob produces a better feel and less negative vibrational feedback.
Stronger Alloy, Faster Swing Speed, More Forgiveness:
- AZ105 Alloy: Strongest aluminum alloy in the Marucci® line, allowing for a thinner barrel wall, higher response and durability
- Multi-variable wall design creates an expended sweet spot that offers more forgiveness after off-center contact
- Ring-free barrel construction allows for more barrel flex and increases performance with no “dead” spots
- Precision-balanced barrel results in a lower M.O.I. and balanced feel for precision and control
Control Your Edge:
- 2nd generation AV2 Anti-Vibration knob features an upgraded dampening system for better feel and less negative feedback
- Professionally inspired handle features a removable taper and an ergonomic knob shape for more top-hand control and comfort
- Micro-perforated soft-touch grip with extra tack improves feel and control
NOTICE: We recommend that you receive approval from your local league before removing the wrapper from your bat.
- Brand : Marucci
- Style : MCBC8CB19